When I got it, it looked like this.
So I took it apart…….
It needed some minor repairs, but with wood glue, clamps and paint, it was good as new.
I can’t wait to tell you about the lamp shades!!!!
But let’s finish the furniture first.
Having the lamps on gives the lamp shades a wonderful effect, especially at night.
The planter and the brass bird are thrift store finds that I thought to be appropriate for this room.
TO RECAP, THIS ROOM INCLUDES:
- painted walls
- king/queen headboard
- (2) vintage fiberglass indoor/outdoor drum tables
- upholstered bench
- 9 drawer mid-century dresser with removable paper-lined drawers
- (2) bronze colored lamps with custom hand crafted lamp shades
- (1) white lamp with teal/white graphic lampshade
- large 41” x 41” custom acrylic abstract painting on wood
- small 12” x 12”custom acrylic abstract painting on canvas
- queen size duvet cover
- queen size sheet set
- four coordinating throw pillows
- queen size white bed skirt – gently used
- (4) white sheer curtain panels – gently used
- rug measuring 3.5’ x 5.5’
- white, round vase
- large orange vase
- (2) small white birdie plates with (2) orange scented candles
- stylish orange candle holder with round white candle
- brown/bronze colored planter with plant
- brass bird figurine
- shattered glass plate
- picture frame
- color-washed tree sculpture with glass crystal balls
And as always, thanks for reading! Pin It